Mohs micrographic surgery is the most effective and advanced treatment for skin cancer today. It offers the highest potential for cure – even if the skin cancer has been previously treated by another method.
Why Choose a Fellowship Trained MOHS SURGEON
Dr Amir is a fellowship trained Mohs Surgeon, trained at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York.
You want your skin cancer treatment to be performed with the highest standards of quality and competency. The American College of Mohs Surgery is the only organization that requires its members to have successfully completed an extensive fellowship that requires at least one full year of training and hands-on experience provided by highly qualified instructors after completing their years of residency training. Learn More
Mohs surgery treats skin cancer through a highly specialized and precise technique that removes the cancer in stages, one tissue layer at a time. Select from the following pages to learn more:
- Overview of Mohs Surgery: Briefly outlines the Mohs procedure and explains its advantages, success rate, and cost-effectiveness.
- The Mohs Surgery Procedure: Provides detailed information about how Mohs surgery is performed.
- Why Does My Cancer Need Mohs Surgery?: Explains when Mohs surgery is an appropriate treatment option.
- Reconstruction & Post-Operative Care: Describes what to expect after Mohs surgery.
- Mohs Surgery FAQs: Answers common questions about Mohs surgery.
To ensure that your skin cancer treatment is performed with the highest standards of quality and competency, be sure to choose an American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS) fellowship trained Mohs surgeon.